175 Main Street, Ste. B
Biloxi, MS 39530
RH PRACTICE AREAS
Adrien Lorrain serves the Firm’s clients from our Biloxi, Mississippi office. Prior to joining Rolfes Henry he vigorously represented the interests of his plaintiff clients with a focus on personal injury and breach of contract claims. Adrien presently concentrates the majority of his practice in the area of insurance defense litigation.
Adrien is originally from Ocean Springs, Mississippi. He attended Louisiana State University where he completed his undergraduate studies with a degree in Accounting. He then went on to study law at LSU’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center where he obtained his Juris Doctorate in addition to a Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law.
In his spare time Adrien enjoys fishing, exercise, gardening and spending time with his loving family.
Paul M. Hebert Law Center, LSU – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Juris Doctorate, 2014
- Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law
Louisiana State University – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 2011
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- State of Louisiana
- State of Mississippi
- Fluent in spoken Spanish
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- American Bar Association