Our firm is excited to announce the addition of Hagen Brody in our Sarasota, Florida office. Hagen is the former Mayor of the City of Sarasota and was a felony prosecutor for Florida’s Twelfth Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office. As an experienced trial attorney, he now focuses on representing clients in civil and commercial disputes in our Sarasota office. https://rolfeshenry.com/attorneys/hagen-brody/
Hagen is also a committed community member and recipient of the prestigious Sarasota County Bar President’s Award for Community Service having served several governmental, non-governmental, and philanthropic organizations over the years including:
- Sarasota City Commission
- Sarasota County Bar Association Board of Directors
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit Juvenile Justice Advisory Board
- Sarasota County Tourist Development Council
- Sarasota Bay Park Improvement Board
- Sarasota Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Florida League of Cities, Land Use & Economic Development Committee
- Teen Court of Sarasota Board of Directors
- Brandi’s Wish Foundation Board of Directors
- Booker High School Mock Trial Team Coach
- Mayors Feed the Hungry
Prior to returning to Sarasota, Hagen practiced property, commercial, and maritime law in Miami, Florida.
Hagen Brody is a local graduate of Sarasota High School where he won a Men’s Tennis State Championship. The sport took him out west where he captained his Division I Men’s Tennis team at The University of California, Santa Barbara where he earned his undergraduate degree. Then returned to Florida to earn his law degree from The University of Miami and now lives in Sarasota—but remains a Hurricane fan.